Tuesday 22 March 2011

Adam Frank

Today I discovered Adam Frank, the thing that caught my eye was 'Reveal'

The idea being to create a simulation of natural light where none is present. Although when I found out that he had just used a projector I found the product somewhat lame and uninspired.

However I did discover some of his more interesting installations like 'Shadow'

"Shadow is an interactive installation that projects a disembodied, autonomous, human shadow on the ground. This apparently living shadow attempts to merge itself with the viewer's real shadow. When this occurs, the invisible figure, implied by the virtual shadow, inhabits the viewer's own personal space. Real-time 3D graphics and video sensing are used to produce this work of interactive light."

http://adamfrank.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment