Monday 6 February 2012

Do we really need money? What do we need to survive?



I'v been looking into what you need to survive in extreme situations caused by climate change, but then today I thought to myself "Im surviving right now" which made me remember a documentary I had seen a while ago by Harry Byrne about 'A relaxing holiday' where he went to Japan for 3 weeks with no money for a 'homeless holiday'.
This has made me start to think about what we actually need to survive or what objects we use for more than one purpose everyday. Eventually perhaps making it possible to survive only on the things in your pockets.

Harry also has some other interesting documentaries on hitch hiking and experimenting with sleeping rough and the aspects of getting by on next to nothing.

Have a look at his blog


http://jellyfishlifestyle.com/videos/japan


No comments:

Post a Comment